Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday Gratutude

Some days I just feel like keeping it simple and today is one of those days. Today I'm sharing about home sweet home where the air is filled with happiness, love, fragrances and fun.


I'm joining in at Whatever Goes at Someday Crafts and Sharing Ideas with Trendy Treehouse. My thoughts for Wednesday Gratitude with Heidi are the simple things in life that make me smile at home. I had such a nice evening last night watching Dancing with the Stars with my daughter. This morning I got a huge hug and kiss on the cheek from my son. Also making me smile are vibrant colors and a fresh fragrant house. For Outdoor Wednesdays I am bringing in springtime exotic fragrances through room fresheners and candles. Also filling our home is humor. I have learned through time to laugh at things, including myself when I do something silly. Humor and laughter are God's flowers in our heart.

Gorgeous bedding and clothes from Macy's.
.
Febreze Thai Dragon Fruit scents.
.

Hope you have a colorful day!
Yoli :)

6 comments:

  1. That bedding and clothing is from Macy's?!!! Love the colors!!! So fun and vibrant.

    I really need to get out more, but maybe since I'm constantly exhausted from being pregnant I have an excuse! ha!

    Many blessings to you,

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yoli,
    Thanks for joining in again this week. I agree with you - most of the time it's the simple things that are the best! Everything you mentioned brought a smile to my face, thanks for sharing your thoughts today!
    XO
    Heidi - Heart and Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoli, I agree sometimes the simple things are the best. The colors you have chosen to use in your blog today are some of my favorite colors, too. Fresh scents for the home give it a Springtime flavor that no other season has!


    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first visit to your blog. I really enjoyed the things you featured today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yoli:

    Yes everyday simple pleasures are the best -- we have so much to be thankful for in our day to day life. Lovely Blog -amusing cartoon. Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

    Joanny

    ReplyDelete