Monday, May 24, 2010

Tuesday ~ Purse Revamp

Tuesday finds me again up in the early hours of the morning. I'm a night person and find that I'm most creative when the house is quiet. The kids are asleep, the phone isn't ringing, and the television is off. I've dropped my guard in the comfort of my own home. I'm not wearing make-up or high heels. but doesn't mean that fashion isn't on my mind.
.
For Ruby Tuesday I am sending the spotlight over to Jessica at JOY Marie's Boutique. Jessica always made such gorgeous jewelry. She just posted sevearl gorgeous bracelets and watches. This beautiful had ruby red beads, which she combined with clear and zebra beads. Go on over a give Jessica a huge pat on the back for a job well done. She has so much patience and talent designing jewelry.

.
The party continues. For more fashion for the heart and home, join at these Tuesday Blog Parties


Tuesday Tag-Along at Twee Poppets
Check me out Saturdays at A Vision to Remember
Tip Me Tuesday at Tip Junkie
Sew Cute Tuesday at Creative Itch
Trash to Treasures at Reinvnted
Talented Tuesday at My Frugal Family
Do it Yourself Day at A Soft Place to Land
Ruby Tuesday at Work of a Poet
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm
Toot your Horn Tuesday at A Silly Little Sparrow
Timeless Tuesday at Paula Grace Designs


My craft of the day is my purse revamp. I bought this new purse at the Good-Will store for $6.99 and immediately fell in love with the apple green color. I also knew that I wanted to add some type of floral pin. Monday night I went into my crafting closet on a mission to revamp my Granny Smith apple purse. I pulled out my box of small flowers and a bucket of left-over beads that my sister Jessica gave me. I threaded the flowers with wire and added a pearl bead in the center. I put a clasp pin on the back of the flowers. I made a bead ribbon of pink pearls and crystals as an additional embellishment. I really like the combination of green and pink. Now the purse looks perfect for spring!!




Hope you enjoy your Tuesday and my God bless you with smiles and hugs!
Yoli :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love the bracelet with all the bright reds. Tho I never carry a purse anymore [just plastic card], I like the idea for decorating the purse like you did.

    My Ruby Tuesday. I do hope to see you drop by for a visit with me today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous bracelet at the top. Love your find. That green is all the rage right now. Love your detailing too! Thanks for joining Timeless Tuesday!
    Paula Grace ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bracelet and the purse! I'm visiting from creative itch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not wait to scroll down to the bottom picture to see what you did. I love it. Soooo cute. What a great green color. Good find!
    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute Yoli. I just found you on the "i'm a Latina Blogger" . Love your items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea, I love it!
    Hugz,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete