Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pink Saturday


I want to wish Beverly a very happy 2nd birthday. Her Pink Saturday blog party is such a creative way to celebrate.

This beautiful Saturday morning I'm heading out in search of more flowers for our front entry garden. I just know that God was in a happy mood when He created flowers. We planted flowers a couple of weeks ago but still need to add more. We have a combination of purple geraniums and white pansies. I want to add splashes of hot pink. I love flowers in the house; in glasses, cups, baskets, boxes, tins, everywhere.

Time to go. I've got my camera, comfortable shoes, and a heart full of hope. I wish you a pleasant Saturday.
.
May you see the blessings of God in your journey.
Yoli :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Yoli!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    I hope you enjoy your weekend!
    Come over to the Forest and join my giveaway!
    Sparkly Hugs,
    Tobi and The Pixies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "pinks!" I like using odd jars and bottles for flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a happy, happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the apron that you gave away. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday!! Love your pics! Hope to see you at my blog sometime! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty flowers and I love the table!

    Sorry for the late PS visit- so many pinks, so little time this long holiday weekend!

    Happy belated PS!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie Mae
    "Do These Shoes Match This Purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yoli! Your pictures are perfect! I am still doing the rounds for Pink Saturday and I want to try to capture every single participate this week!

    The brilliant pinks are perfect on a hot sunny day!

    Blessings to you and yours!
    HPS Birthday to you for participating in this fun post! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday, Yoli. We've been pinking together for a few months now. I am so glad you decided to participate, and thank you for everything you do to make Pink Saturday special.

    Thank you for the birthday wishes, and for sharing the beautiful blooms.

    ReplyDelete