Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday ~ Birthday Girl

Happy 15th Birthday Gina. It is my daughter's birthday today and I can't believe how much she has grown. She is my sweet girl, my confident young lady, and our chatter box. God has blessed her with sparkle, humor, and brains!! She is everything I wish I could have been at her age. We pray together every day so I know that God has her under His grace and protection.




Today I am sharing for Ruby Tuesday my new project, pillows. I have this beautiful striped fabric that is Sew Cute. I'm making my own pillows for a wrought iron day bed. I want a lot of color so I chose bold stripes. I have several projects going on so somehow I have to get these done, not bad for a Talented Tuesday Frugal mom. You too can get Nifty & Thrifty by recreating expensive designs at home on a budget.

Make you way to these exciting blogs and you will be glad you did. The creative ideas are endless and the girl-talk chatting is so much fun. Go on over and Toot Your Horn about your fabulous project.



Enjoy your day!
Yoli :)

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthay to your sweet girl! That fabric is pretty!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that red bench! Happy Birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Miss Gina! Just stopped by to say hello today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! I love the fabric you chose for your pillows!! Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, beautiful Gina!
    Hope your birthday is AWESOME! :)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete