Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday ~ Happy Mother's Day


I'm so happy to join Charlotte and Ginger for another wonderful Spiritual Sunday. I am posting at 2am this Sunday morning because a mother's work is never done. My son just got in a while ago from his 11th grade High School Prom. I took lots of pictures but I will post them later. I want to wish all the moms a very Happy Mother's Day. I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love, memories, and joy. Below is a picture of my mom, "Ms. Bennie".
.
My mother is my inspiration. She is kind, loving, and has the heart of a good Samaritan. Her life has been constant progress towards great accomplishments. She is the best grandmother to her grand kids and a friend to many. I have learned a lot from her and I admire her wisdom. Here is a vintage tribute to all Mothers.
.






Enjoy your day Sisters and God Bless You,
Yoli :)

5 comments:

  1. Have a very happy mother's day Yoli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Your post made me smile :)
    I am saying a prayer for you and other single moms today. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Mother's Day (ours is later, in France). I am crazy about your first vintage tribute! So true...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I'm glad your son made it home safe from his prom.
    Happy Mother's Day,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful post and tribute to your mother. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete