Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday ~ Signs, Shirts, and Winners

I love Mondays because it is the start of a new week, new possibilities, and new adventures. I pray that this week we get blessed with great weather, good health, and crafty inspiration. For Blue Monday I am showing off my new Apron Senorita sign that I custom ordered at with Mandy at Creekside Creations. It is in a gorgeous blue turquoise, my favorite color!!



Mandy's business blog is Creekside Creations and her other fun blog is A Mayberry State of Mind. You have to visit her blogs. She has so many different designs and sizes to choose from. I ordered a sign for my business and another one for my sister Jessica at JOY Maries Boutique. Mandy captured our logos perfectly and shipped the signs to us quickly. I love them. They are so adorable! Thanks a bunch Mandy!!



I'm also joining in at the exciting and inspirational blogs!!! Be sure to go by for a visit.
I Made the World Cuter Today at Making the World Cuter
Motivate Me Monday at Keeping it Simple
Marketing Mondays at Trendy Treehouse



These cute tank top shirts were a last-year's designs at a local boutique store. I went looking for them this past weekend and they weren't in stock anymore. I decided to get motivated and make them myself. I already have an assortment of fabrics and beautiful sequence embellishments so all I needed was the shirt. This time of year is the perfect time to find tank tops on sale. These shirts are so easy to whip-up and much less expensive.


12 comments:

  1. I love Mondays as well - great job on the tank tops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything old is new again...groovy :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy is indeed talented. Thanks for sharing, Yoli. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sign is just great!
    Also, what wonderful t-shirts.
    I hope you have a great week.
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for an interesting and neat feature for today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I am interested in all craft memes. Happy blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new sign...I stopped over at Mandy's and checked out her treasures. Your tank tops are adorable!! Hope you have a great week.
    Toni ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there...stopping by from Trendy Treehouse Monday. LOVE your blog and those tshirts are awesome. (I have some nieces that would adore them..I need to get busy..LOL) Thank you for the inspiration!!

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi-

    I bought one of your aprons at Jackson Street's Market Days.
    I love it!

    Laura

    White Spray Paint
    I'll do a shout out soon on my blog-

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's the name of the design boutique, and where is it? looks like they have fabulous things...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse's Marketing Monday to say Hi!

    ReplyDelete