Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friday at JOY Marie's Boutique





This fabulous Friday I want to turn the spotlight to jewelry designer, Jessica from JOY Marie's Boutique. Jessica just created a timeless beauty called Pearly Rose. It is posted on her blog. She also has another summer sizzler, the Bahama Breeze. Please give Jessica a warm welcome by going over to her JMB blog to say hello. I'm so amazed at the gorgeous jewelry she makes.

There are several Blog Parties going on today. Grab a cool drink and something sweet, and enjoy a visit with fabulous and fashionable friends on Friday!!
Have a Fun Friday!
Yoli :)

6 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for linking up at Sweet Charli! Super-fun blog! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearly Rose is beautiful. Just gorgeous.
    Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend my friend.
    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very pretty necklaces and I love those pink Gerber Daises! Lovely. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful!

    New follower from New Friend Friday- please follow me back at a

    http://helpingunitefatherandson.blogspot.com/

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yoli,

    Earlier this week your wonderful apron arrived -- thanks SO much! :) I just love it -- it makes me smile every time I look at it.

    On my blog I posted about your apron -- it was perfect for Pink Saturday.

    Thanks again!!!

    Smiles,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful necklace! And I want an armful of those beautiful pink daisies in the last photo - that's my favorite color! Thanks for linking up to Finished for Friday.

    ReplyDelete