Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday ~ Happy Birthday Son


Happy 17th birthday to my son Vinny. He is my heart and joy, and I am blessed to be his mother. I was 28 years old when I had Vinny and I vividly remember that day. Here was a long skinny baby with lots of hair, and my prayers had been answered. I have always been a mother hen, especially to Vinny my 1st born. Vinny has been loving and patient with me as I learned "on-the job" as a mother. Vinny will be a Senior in high school this September. He graduates next year and is already looking at different colleges to attend. He has grown into a strong and confident young man. I am so proud of him.





This picture of Mother Mary and baby Jesus have been with me since Vinny was born. I fell in love with the painting immediately. It looks so innocent and comforting. I have always told Vinny that I will always be there for him no matter what happens. I know that when it is time for him to leave for college, Vinny also knows that the Holy Trinity is always there for him too.
Have a good Friday!
Yoli :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Vinny, times goes by so fast.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Vinny, What a fine young man. I know you are so proud.
    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Vinny! Keep making your Mom proud! :) God bless you as you make decisions about school and your future. Trust the Lord to guide you and He will! :)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete