Sunday, May 23, 2010

Monday Fiesta Parties

Welcome to a new week. I hope you had a good weekend, whether it was hectic fun shopping or restful weekend at home. I drove back home to south Texas is past weekend. I'm a bit tired this morning but I had a great trip.
.
I made several different designs of the Fiesta Apron in March. It was a huge seller at the Weslaco Onion Fest. La Fiesta apron features a bright and colorful fabric with Latin influence. The scene is reminiscent of a "Fiesta" with the bright colors and patterns. Jumbo rick-rack adds a fun splash of color as so the turquoise pompoms. Fully washable fabric makes it practical.



.

For Blue Monday at Smiling Sally here is the colorful donkey pinta against the bold blue sky.

.



Party Central ~ Join in the fiestas going on at these fun and exciting blogs!



Craftastic Monday at Sew Can Do
Blue Monday at Smiling Sally
Make it Monday at The Persimmon Perch
Just Something I Whipped Up for Monday at The Girl Creative
Making the World Cuter Monday at I made the World Cuter
Motivate me Monday at Keeping it Simple
Made by You Mondays at Skit to my Lou
Marketing Mondays at Trendy Tree House
Market Yourself Monday at Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
It's so very creative every Monday at It's so Cheri


Cactus Margarita Mix - Pookie Jane's
1 Bottle Cactus Margarita Mix
1 Bottle of Champagne (or wine for Sangria, or Tequila, as much as you like)
2 Liters of Sprite
1 Large can of Frozen Limeade
Ice
Garnish with oranges, limes and/or lemons!



Have a fun Monday. ~ Yoli :)

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty apron, and that pinata looks as if it needs a swat! Happy Blue Monday, Yoli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yoli!
    Glad you had such a good weekend. Your fiesta apron is so colorful and fun, even doing dishes wouldn't be so bad while wearing that one!
    I received my lovely apron, and I LOVE it. Thank you so much. Stop by to see, you're featured in my latest post.
    XO
    Heidi - Heart and Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative and impressive work. I love it.
    Congrats.

    Pink Go Green
    MAPEH homepage

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute apron.

    Id love to have you link to my link party
    Make My Style mondays @ Avidaccents.blogspot
    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your apron is gorgeous!!!
    The colors are so fabulous!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely apron and yoru photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that looks great! I love the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fabric you've used. And that margarita recipe sounds delicious! Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday:)

    ReplyDelete