Monday, June 7, 2010

Tuesday ~ Ruby Red

Ruby Tuesday - I went on a red virtual shopping spree. I figured I could use some new apron design inspiration. I already use a lot of red as I'm trying to capture the character of a senorita cooking in the kitchen. I also dream of historic red barns and envision cowgirls cooking on old stoves, wearing my red rustic apron designs. Red captures the mood of freshness in ripe tomatoes on the vine or sweet strawberries. It invokes passion in a deep red lipstick or flirtation in a red polka-dot sundress. Red is passion, strength, anger, and bold. It is not just a color, it is God's wide range of emotions in his creations. God must have been happy when he made red ladybugs.

Williams-Sonoma is my new fun store. When I walk in I feel inspired to cook. Their selection of gourmet foods and cookware can heat up any kitchen. They have the cutest decor and new kitchen gadgets. I'm an apron away from a great meal.


Nordstom is a playground for fashionistas. As you walk in I am welcomed by the gorgeously dressed mannequins in their latest fashion. Waiting patiently are endless counters of fragrances and cosmetics. My attention quickly goes to the shoes; oh how I love shoes!



Food courtesy of my hungry imagination! :)
Have a terrific Tuesday.
Yoli :)

No comments:

Post a Comment