Sunday, June 13, 2010

Monday - Happy Flag Day


Happy Flag Day! May America continue in God's grace and may we serve Him before anything else. Thank you Lord for our life, our freedom, and our country. Our flag stands for courage, service, and respect. I pray for those serving in our military who defend the honor of our flag. May God keep them safe and bring them back home soon.
.
Monday Blog Gatherings ~ Join in!
Blue Monday
Cottage Instincts
Craftastic Monday - Sew Can Do
Its So Very Creative Monday at It's so Very Cheri
Just Something I Whipped up for Monday - The Girl Creative
Keeping it Simple
Lowercase Letters
Mad In Crafts
Mad Skills Party at Mad In Crafts
Made by You Monday at Skip to my Lou
Make it 4 Monday - Cottage Instincts
Make it Monday - The Persimmon Perch
Making Monday Marvelous - Craft
Making the World Cuter
Market Yourself Monday - Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Marketing Mondays - Trendy Treehouse
Messy Monday - The Pumpkin Patch
Miss Crafty Pants
Modern Craftswoman Monday at Tools Are For Women Too
Motivate Me Monday - Keeping it Simple
Night Owl Crafting - Hoo's Got Talent?
Silver Lining - Friend Makin Monday
Skip To My Lou
Southern Hospitality - Thrifty Treasures
Sumos Sweet Stuff
The DIY Show Off
The House In The Roses - Show Off Your Cottage Monday
The Persimmon Perch
The Shades Of Pink - Room A Month
Tools are for Women Too - Tools are for Women Too
.
Today I am sharing my Aunt Connie's cottage. Here home is so beautiful and cozy; inside and out. In every corner there is something gorgeous that just makes the world a whole lot cuter. It motivates me to incorporate the cottage design to my own home.
For Blue Monday I'm showing my vintage blue apron. I gave it time and care in order to bring it back to its' splendor glory. The fabric is thick cotton and embellished with a pretty white lace.
..
I wish you marvelous Monday!
Yoli :)

9 comments:

  1. That really is a wonderful apron, and your Aunt Connie's house is great. Happy flag day indeed - my pupils were drawing flags the other day and I really enjoyed seeing the Americans doing your flag - there is so much history and meaning in the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty...happy blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful apron, and beautiful sentiments. I feel like a jerk I didn't know it was flag day.

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My flag is on display. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to that!!!!! Blue Monday is a perfect post for Flag Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Flag Day, and I agree that we are in deep debt to those who have defended our flag!

    Love your aunt's cottage garden and that darling apron. I can see how she would be an inspiration. Love her blue blouse, too! A perfect fit for Blue Monday! :-)

    Speaking of which, Happy Blue Monday to you...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful post. Happy Flag Day!Come by and visit when you get the time. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable apron, love it and all you photos! Have a great Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dress form! Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday!

    ReplyDelete