Sunday, June 6, 2010

Monday ~ Blues & Beauties


Happy Monday friends! For Blue Monday I am proud to introduce you to my beautiful Aunt Connie dressed in blue. She always looks stunningly gorgeous and has a vibrant personality. She is adventurous and has a very loving heart. Below are pictures of her and her cottage. I relocated December 2009, to a city just 25 miles from her and she has been showing me so many city attractions. Aunt Connie has an eclectic cottage that is so charming and inviting. I am trying to learn decorating tips from her.

I also have my Aunt Connie to thank for being so supporting about my Apron Senorita business. She has given me a lot of wonderful advice and encourages me to reach for my dreams. I'm also grateful that she is showing me where to buy home decor items at a fraction of the designer prices. I bought the red console table for $9.99 and I paid $7.50 for the picture frame. She is the one who inspired me to design my Fiesta Aprons.
Life is good and worth sharing it with loved one. Join in at the following blogs today to share fun times with fabulous friends.
.
Have a magnificant Monday!
Yoli :)

11 comments:

  1. Your Aunt Connie sounds like an amazing woman. I am happy you moved close to her...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear about your Aunt Connie, and your new business. Great photos. I am amazed at the number of Monday Memes.
    Blessings - Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty she is in blue! Love the chairs too.

    Have a blessed day. ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to be close to family. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is true. The chair is pretty also. happy blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunt Connie seems like a wonderful woman. I just love those blue chairs!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Yoli,
    Your auntie looks elegant, and what gorgeous hair!
    It's wonderful having an advocate, your own personal mentor! I want to tell you again how much I love my apron!! So...keep up the good work my friend!
    XO
    Heidi - Heart and Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's pretty in blue. I love the garden set too. :)

    My <a href="http://www.thisismyblog.info/>Blue Monday</a>.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Yoli..It's been awhile since I visited from Texas Bloggin Gals...it's good to visit and see your beautiful aprons again. Your aunt is just gorgeous,and I'm so happy for you that you have someone to help and guide you. I hope you have great success with your apron business..they are truly lovely.. Happy Blue Monday from another Texas Blogger..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi... Your aunt Connie looks lovely in blue. Great color for her. And those chairs! Love those. ...Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great to have a crafty mentor like your Aunt to inspire you. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday.

    ReplyDelete