Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday ~ Birthday Wishes



I want to wish my Mom Bennie & Sister Jessica a very happy birthday today. They are women of faith, strength, honor, and beauty. I am blessed to have them in my life because they motivate me to do better. I see their achievements and it inspires me to reach higher goals. They are wonderful mothers to their children and they are loving daughters to their mother. Mom & Jessica are brilliant business women and they always find time to serve their community. I send them love, hugs, and kisses from my kids and I.
..
Happy Birthday Jessica!

7 comments:

  1. You are certainly blessed with the lovely ladies in your life. Happy birthday to your sister and mother! Your weekend plans sound like such fun! Hope you enjoy them!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mom and sister. They are both so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to both mom and sister! Hopping by from Friday Follow! You have a new follower! Come and visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from the blog hop! Check out my giveaway at
    www.thecheapandchoosy.blogspot.com

    ~Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Mom and Sis! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post...for beautiful women! You are blessed! I love your blog,,,first time here! Those aprons are just too cute! Please come over to my website and link them up! My website , Midchix, is for women over 40....we can link your blog and creations up in several flocks! Crafty Mamas, Perky Blogging Mamas and in your profile! Come over and let us know if you need help navigating! So glad to find you!
    Gretchen
    http://www.midchix.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post to honor your Mom and your sister! Wishing them the happiest of birthdays!
    Stop by, Yoli, I am having a little giveaway to celebrate my 100th post! :)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete