Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday ~ Hope & Dreams


It is Thankful Thursday at Grace Alone. Go on over to share time with friends. Today I am thankful for "HOPE".
.
Hope happens when you see something, you decide that it is desirable to you, and even though you realize you might not get it, you still choose to believe it is worth the effort to try.
.
One day I hope to visit Italy. I dream of going with my kids, or someday finding someone special to go with. I would love to stay in a romantic villa or a grand hotel by the sea. It would be wonderful to walk the streets, do some shopping, stop into a church, and take in the local cuisine. I know some day we will go, but for now I am thankful for the vision of hope and dreams.
.



Ciao ~ Yoli :)

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely, it is so good to have hopes and dreams - you are clearly a realist but you have your dreams and I hope they come true for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope is definitely something to be thankful for, and Italy is a wonderful thing to hope for! I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to go there 9 years ago, and I've been hoping to go back ever since! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful are these pictures? And your hopes and dreams too. I pray this dream becomes a reality some day. Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely thing to be thankful for; not only the hope of going to Italy, but hope itself is something to be very thankful for. You have a beautiful blog!
    Laurie
    P.S. I love aprons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yoli,
    What a wonderful TT post, Without hope I don't think I could even get up in the morning. The photos you have shared are beautiful and I do hope that one day soon you will have this dream fulfilled. I will believe with you.
    Thank you so much for visiting me and for taking the time to leave me such a sweet comment.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete