Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm a Latina Blogger


I'm an excited Chica!! I just joined Blogs by Latinas. Being a Latina in America means that I get to enjoy a bi-cultural experience. My family has been in America for several generations and seeing their contributions to society are what motivates me. I'm born into a family that believes in being self-sufficient, higher education, and community service. Our Christian faith has carried us through the generations and gives us hope for the future.

Yoli :)

2 comments:

  1. I love stopping by! You have a wonderful background. I come from a solid background too! Hard work never has killed anyone I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Yoli! You have a very creative designed blog. The aprons are just beautiful! Do you make them? Your passion for your work and the Lord is something to admire.
    Hope to get to know more about you!
    Joscelyn
    www.mamiofmultiples.com

    ReplyDelete