Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blue Monday ~ Seating


It is Blue Monday at Smiling Sally!! Go on over and share your favorite blue treasures or stories. This week I am window shopping at Horchow. They have beautiful home decor for the inside and outside.
.


I posted 3 different styles of sitting areas. One is a cast iron outdoor bench, but it looks too hard. The next is a plush sofa, but that seems to soft. Then the last photo is a chair, and that one looks just right. I really do like the chair because it has so much character. It can easily accent a formal room or it can also be part of a casual family room. If possible, I would buy one of each.
I hope you have a gorgeous day!
Yoli

9 comments:

  1. Those are all so pretty!! I love how blue looks against a chocolate brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that sofa and chair are both gorgeous! I would love to have both of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, that chair is my favorite too. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed seeing all the different blue chairs. I really like them all, but the dark blue cast iron outside one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first picture. Perfect for the backyard if you have nice house with nice weather to sit ountside and watch the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really love all of the blue for sure.. Very pretty..

    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that last picture. Looks like a great chair for stitching in!

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a sweet spirit and an enjoyable blog. I participate in Pink Saturday as well. Isn't it fun? I wish you God's blessings on your life as you raise your children and work hard. It is good to know you have a strong support group. May your day be filled with love and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Yoli! Happy Blue Monday. Thanks for stopping by. Always nice making new blogging friends. Read your lovely blog. Loved all of your fabulous aprons. I also love to sew aprons. Please come back to visit again.

    Irma :)

    ReplyDelete