Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday ~ Home & Garden Show


It is Thankful Thursday at Grace Alone. Go on over to share time with friends. This week I am so thankful that we moved to a new city a couple of months ago. Finally, all the moving boxes have been unpacked. The house is starting to look like a home. My kids and I are also starting to enjoy the city. I am so thankful that we live just a short driving distance from larger cities like Austin,TX and San Antonio, TX. I love venturing to small town America, but I also like what big cities have to offer.
.
I am excited about attending the 30th Annual Home and Garden Show in San Antonio, TX. It will have spectacular exhibits, demonstrations, and entertainment. I can't wait to see the Outdoor Living & Landscape area because this winter has really been gloomy for our flowers and plants. I heard that the Home Technology area is amazing. I'm most looking forward to the Gift & Gourmet Marketplace section because of the food samples and home decor shopping.
.
Here are a few things in my Wish-Book. These items are from one of my favorite online stores Horchow. I know I'm going to enjoy the Home & Garden Show and add more items to my Wish Book. I am so thankful that I get to see new things, go new places, and enjoy a whole new world.
.
Have a great Thursday!
Yoli :)

5 comments:

  1. We love San Antonio. We just moved to Houston this past July. We live on the east side. It is called North Shore. I lived in Ohio for 38 years.

    We are hoping to move out into the country. My hubby was born and raised on a farm. I grew up in the suburbs of a medium sized town. We love gardening, animals, and a simple life.

    I still have unpacked boxes here and there. We got rid of tons of stuff before we moved. But we are staying with hubby's sister. So I don't want to unpack all my stuff.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yoli,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog... Enjoyed reading along with you on yours today.....
    I'm a single Mother and Grandmother in Missouri....... look forward to getting to know you.

    Hugs,
    Holly

    By the way.... some pretty things on your wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Home and Garden show sounds great. I would love to see that too. And those ceramic pots you have on your wish list? Love those too. Have a wonderful time at the show...Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post, Yoli! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have a home and garden show here this weekend, I think I am going to try and go!

    ReplyDelete