Friday, February 19, 2010

Show and Tell Friday ~ My Desk

Cindy is hosting Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home. Join in by sharing something from your home or garden. She is featuring a gorgeous assortment of pictures of her past bouquets that she picked from her garden. Go on over and have some fun!


This week I am sharing a little corner of my desk. On my desk I have a gold tone lamp that gives off the perfect amount of soft light. I love lamps as an element of design and to produce a peaceful ambiance. On my desk I have a pretty tin watering can with a variety of pink flowers. I was thrilled when I bought the arrangement because its'simple elegance nicely accented my decor. Also in the photo is my inspiration book. I love journals. The "God is Love" journal is spiral bound and has a hard cover; and I have had it for several years. I use it to post magazine clippings that catch my attention. The pages are filled with photos of food presentations, jewelry, fashion, places to visit, home decor, holidays, and much more. I write notes throughout my journal to record the inspiration. Some of my entries are words of affirmations, others are recipe ingredients, and some I use as inspiration for my apron designs. My computer seems to be in constant use. In the picture I have it open to Show and Tell Friday. I hope you enjoyed my view, and I welcome you back for a visit anytime.
.



.
I wish you a fabulous, fun, and fantastic Friday!!
Yoli :)

7 comments:

  1. how lovely to keep a journal. I might try it too. thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter kept a journal for many years...now she blogs.

    Lovely post.

    TIGERS for my Show n Tell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a fabulous, fun Friday, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Yoli,
    i love your sweet lamp too and wish for you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the set up on your desk. That gold lamp is perfect and I love your journals! Happy Pink Saturday and stop by my blog sometime. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the watering can with the flowers in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that idea for the journal. I have a couple sitting around. I may use them like you do yours.
    Thanks for sharing your desktop with us. Mine has a lot of dust on it. :)
    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete