Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mark Your Calendar - A Pause In Lent

My sweet friend Floss hosting A Pause in Lent at Troc, Broc and Recup. I know it's early, but mark your calendar. This year Lent starts on Wednesday 17th February.




Also in celebration of Easter, I found these adorable cards at Pottery Barn; Vintage Easter Postcards, a set of 3 for $10. Undeniably charming and decorative 1950s cards depict Easter scenes printed on heavy cardstock (5.5" wide x 3.5" high).

Have a happy day!!
Yoli :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for the mention, Yoli. Those little cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Pause in Lent sounds interesting. My hubby and I recently became Lutheran so this is our first time to celebrate Lent. I am going to give up facebook and Tv (well all but my 2 favorite shows). Your blog is great! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete