Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Mother

I am so thankful to God for my mother.  She is the most amazing person that I know.  Her faith gives her strength, purpose, and courage.  She is a woman of honest, devotion, and vision.  Everyone who meets her is blessed by her.  There are few people in this world who have her level of strength and compassion.  I will live every day of my life trying to be more like her.  She taught us when were were young kids so we would be prepared to start school.  She took us to church every week so we had a solid faith foundation.  Through her own example, we learned to be caring and forgiving.  Her life was not perfect and she had her battles, but the life she lives now is beautiful. I am very blessed to have my mother!!!!


Bond Between a Mother and a Daughter
Open her heart to the blessings around her.
Show her that joy and Jesus surround her.
Help her to trust in the bible, not fear it.
Teach her that fantasies are the wings of the spirit.
Guide her with love and quiet persuasion.
For she is the Lord's pleasure, his cloud of creation.

~© Krystal Jablonski

 

No comments:

Post a Comment