Monday, August 23, 2010

Tuesday ~ Old West

I'm in the mood for southwest food because there was a food tasting demonstration at the grocery store this past weekend. The chefs made a delicious chili with meat, beans, and corn. They used a chili sauce that was outstanding. They also cooked up some beef-steaks seasoned with a spice mix. I bought the chili sauce and the spice mix. I bought beef fajitas and lightly marinated them in the chili sauce, then I added spices, and cooked them slowly. They came out great. I'm very impressed with the products.
.






.

4 comments:

  1. Following you via FMBT. Pls folow me back too when you get the chance @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am a new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Glad I came across your blog. I will be back. Blessings...

    Saved By Love Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Sounds delicious. I love trying new sauces, especially hot sauce. Wherever we travel, my husband and I always like to bring back a unique hot sauce and some honey as souvenirs. Can't always find hot sauce, depending on where we travel, but we can almost always find honey, and you'd be surprised at all the different flavours honey comes in depending on what type of plant the bees have been living around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved looking through your blog this evening...you are so talented! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete