Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Meetings

Happy Monday to all. Hope you had a good weekend. The weather was warm in central Texas!! It was a busy weekend and many of my projects went undone. My daughter returned from her church retreat. It was nice to see her so excited. My son worked all weekend, so he was exhausted but happy about the overtime. I spent time with family in San Antonio and Austin, Tx. We had dinner Friday night, shopped Saturday, and went to church Sunday. Thank you God for a blessed weekend.
.
This week I really need to refocus because I have several projects that I have to work on. My favorite season is coming up and I want to get some aprons done early. I also have a couple of chairs that I want to revive. That means stripping paint off, recoloring, adding new fabric, and sitting down to enjoy them. Oh, almost forgot that I have to do more back-to-school shopping for the kids. Wish me luck!
.

.
Meet Me On Monday ~ Q&A

1. What is your favorite holiday?
I love harvest time; family, food, & fall decorations!!

.
2. What color clothing do you wear the most.
BLUE!! I love denim & turquoise.

.
3. What is your heritage?
I'm a Hispanic American raised TEX-MEX.
I love for stories about cowboys & senoritas.

.
4. What is your middle name?
I don't have a middle name.
.
5. What is your favorite cookie?
I love chocolate pecan cookies!!



7 comments:

  1. I love, love, love that turquoise jacket!

    Happy Blue Monday, Yoli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate pecans cookies, yum! Ha a fantastic Monday!

    Love your blogs new look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love that turquoise jacket! And the bangles and the necklace ^_^ Happy Monday!

    Blueberry Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cool list. I love harvest time too and that jacket is really cute.

    I'm a new follower
    www.aspiringmillionaire.com
    www.savvymumma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cookies look good - I'm headed for the store!

    ReplyDelete