Thursday, May 17, 2012

Someday dreams....

Getting divorced several years ago meant that I had to adjust to a new lifestyle.  I was no longer able to live the life I was so used to. God had a different plan and I had to adjust.  There were adjustments to be made emotionally and financially.  I have learned so much from my experience, especially to value things I often took for granted.  Since then, I have worked hard and helped my kids with everything I have. 

I used to drive a Mercedes Benz M-Class. It wasn't brand new but it was nice. I now drive a regular "mom" car, as my kids call it.   It paid for and reliable, and that is all I need for now.  I look forward to the day when I can buy myself nicer things.  I've worked hard, sacrificed, and provide so much for my kids.  Hopefully someday it will be my turn to enjoy the finer things in life.  I'm hopeful for "Someday Dreams".

Mercedes-Benz M-Class is an SUV that is very desirable and the best of both worlds, proud legacy of a strong off-road at the same time to make passengers feel as if they were traveling in a luxurious premium saloon. Ground aluminum or wood beautiful and finely detailed switches and trim highlights the electrifying blend with the surface and strong, harmonious lines to create high class interior ambience and an extraordinary sense of well-being for both driver and passenger.






No comments:

Post a Comment