Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wednesday Adventures

My kids are growing up fast.  Tuesday night we enjoyed a brisk walk around our neighborhood.  We talked, we laughed, and most of all we enjoyed each other's company.  The weather was cool and the White-Tail deer came out to greet us.  As we were walking, I was reminded that I am so blessed to be their mother and to have them in my life.  The past 6 years has been an adventure as a single mother.   It has been the most challenging and rewarding part of my life.  This coming Fall my son will be a freshman in college and my daughter will be in 11th grade.  It seems like just yesterday I was picking them up from elementary school.  When they were young we would listen to Christian radio to hear the "Adventures in Odyssey" which is put on by Focus on the Family.  They thought it was just a fun radio show, but it was building their imagination and faith.  I went on their website to gather information to pass on to you.  I hope it brings blessing to your life as it did to us.

Since 1987, Adventures in Odyssey has presented exciting entertainment that brings moral and biblical principles to life. The show's memorable characters and situations are designed to ignite the imaginations of kids.  Now, with over 650 timeless stories produced, Adventures in Odyssey can be heard on more than 2,000 broadcast facilities around the world.   Here are some tools and ideas to help you make the most of your time in Odyssey, along with some inspiring stories from listeners worldwide; Before Bedtime, On Road Trips, In Sunday School, in School Classrooms, and for Home Schools.   Listen Online or Find a Radio Station.

Where I am hanging out this Wednesday. 

                                  


 

3 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower from welcome wed hop. Check mine out at:
    http://joannasavesmoney.blogspot.com/

    I'd love you to follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet. I'm pregnant with my first and just really love your joy of being a mom. I'm so excited and this post makes me even more excited!

    <3, New Follower

    ReplyDelete