Sunday, October 3, 2010

Spiritual Sunday


There is no cost for prayer yet it is valuable beyond means.  It is the kindness of friends and strangers coming together as one voice, one spirit.  It reaches beyond borders and embraces without prejudice.  When it calls to the heavens there are no flaws or social class.  Everyone is heard and no prayer ever goes unanswered. Comfort and love radiates down from the heavens to reach the heart of the afflicted.  We don't know who called upon our Heavenly Father God on our behalf but we know that healing is on the way.  As we stand in wonder of the gift of friendships and faith, we fall to our knees in gratitude. 


8 comments:

  1. I'm touched this morning by your heartfelt words, Yoli ...
    And heartened by that picture of Connie and your Mother - beautiful ladies, inside and out!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post! sending prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will continue to pray for your Aunt Connie. We share the same name... although I spell mine Coni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely ladies and the sweet smiles on their faces are priceless. They are both in my prayers since they seem to be quite a "package".....:>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless you Yoli, your aunt & mom!
    thank yu for posting this testimony to God's goodness and faithfulness ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post brought tears to my eyes. God has blessed you with two wonderful women. I will continue to pray for your aunt.
    God Bless you my friend,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you are definitely blessed to have them as they are blessed to have you. I don't have any sisters - or brothers either. My mother had several sisters and they were also good friends. I was blessed by being around them when I was growing up. In fact, one of my mother's sisters was like a second mother to me. Thank you for sharing your family.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. new follower! hope you follow back too! have a great friday!

    ReplyDelete