Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Houston Classic Desserts

I want to give a huge shout-out to the fabulous cookbook author Erin Hicks Miller.  If you're in the Houston, Texas area this weekend be sure to stop by to see her as she launches her book signing tour.  Erin will be on the road promoting her book Houston Classic Desserts : Recipes From Favorite Restaurants this Fall... stop in and get your book autographed during any of these scheduled appearances.

You can find Erin at:

I was honored to send some of our aprons to Erin as she worked on set of her next cookbook, 
Houston Classic Mexican (Pelican, Spring 2011).  Erin is wearing a black senorita apron.  
 

Pictures of our red and black polka-dot skirt aprons.


Join in the Fun at these Awesome Blogs! 

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I’m a new follower from Tuesday Tag Along. I look forward to reading more.

    Ours+His+Mine=Nine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those apron designs.

    Please come and see the Ruby Tuesday at my page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I checked out your very cute and unique aprons at your etsy shop. If you are ever interested in having your aprons featured on my blog for a review/giveaway please email me at http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com or see the PR/Advertising page on my site.

    I'm currently offering free ad space to etsy sellers who sponsor a giveaway, which is a great way to increase traffic to your shop :)

    ReplyDelete