Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fabulous Friday - Have Fun

Fabulous Friday is here again and that means having fun with family and friends.  The weather is perfect to venture out to craft markets on Saturday morning.  My kids and I are meeting up with my neices, both who attend University of Texas for a fun afternoon in the big city.  The Gruene Music & Wine Festival is this weekend.  It is just a few minutes from my house.  I can't wait to go!!!  Here are some of my autumn dreams; good restaurants, great food, nice wine, and fun times with family.  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

 

Visit these Fabulous Blog Friends


6 comments:

  1. Great photos...feels like Fall around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fabulous fall, and some amazing food. I wish I could smell it.

    I found you on Follow over and 40, would love to have you follo back.

    http://shigandtin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I can almost smell that food- I'm hungry!!


    I'm following from Hop Along Friday via GFC and Google RSS

    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures and what a great life you must have. I want to be you! Great shares. Happy Friday! (I'm already following your blog - saw you on Java's blog hop and decided to poke my head in and say "Hi"). Have another great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy your blog. I'm your newest follower from BH. Stop by sometime:
    http://www.beckhamandbloom.com
    Thanks Melly

    ReplyDelete