Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Mingling

I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Mine was uneventful, just spent time around the house with the my kids.  As I get ready to start a new work week, I wish all of you a wonderful and productive week.  Be sure to reach out to people in kindness and friendship.  Take time to notice and appreciate the beautiful wonders of this world, especially the small one.  Tell that someone special just how much you love them.  Today is a good opportunity to meet more people and make new friends, just go on over to these blog parties.
.
Monday Blog Parties
.
Questions from:

1. What is the best dish you can make?
I can make authentic Tex-Mex food.

2. How often do you change your sheets?
Once every 2-3 week.

3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
A few years ago we drove from deep south Texas to Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
 

4. What is your favorite fruit?
Technically tomatoes are a fruit, and they are my favorite!!!
 

5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
I prefer breakfast for dinner anytime.
 

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Breakfast if a family favorite anytime! Nothing like pancakes for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog! I'm just popping in from the Monday hops and I'm now following. Have a great day. Stop by when you get a chance!

    living well, spending less

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you from the 'Frugality is Free' blog hop! I'd love for you to follow me back!

    Cheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete