Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thursday ~Thankful and Crafting


It is Thankful Thursday at Women Taking A Stand with Laurie, where wonderful women gather to share appreciation for the blessings in life. I am also joining in at Life as Lori, where it is Get Your Craft on Thursday. I'm always crafting and I'm always learning. I like Lori's blog because I get a lot of great ideas. I am posting about my full-size aprons.

I am thankful that Spring officially starts on the 21st March. It has been a cold winter for many people across the nation. Hill Country in Texas had a lot of rain this winter. I am originally from south Texas, where we spent summers at South Padre Island, Tx. I'm used to wearing sandals during spring, summer, and fall. I already bought my first pair of spring shoes for the year (the zebra ones in the picture). Thank God for Spring!




The last weekend of March is Onion Fest in my home town. My sister Jessica from JOY Marie's Boutique and I will have a booth at the festival. This weekend I will be sewing full size aprons to sell because I'm all sold-out from the last show. I already ordered more basic aprons which I will be embellishing. It really is so much fun and rewarding to "Get Your Craft on Thursday". I try to make my crafting simple, functional, and exciting.



I wish all of you a wonderful Thursday!!
Yoli

12 comments:

  1. These are super cute. I love how the bright colors pop! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am so ready for Spring! I can't take much more of the dreary midwestern winter. There just comes a point when I am done. DONE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoli the aprons are soo cute. I pray you do well at the festival. Those sandals are darling btw. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is funny. I was just saying how wonderful it was not to have a bad winter. This is my first Texas winter. I didn't miss the 2 feet of snow back in Ohio.

    I am so excited that I am gardening already!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two of my favorite things-
    Yellowbox sandals and aprons.
    Maybe I can get down to the festival.
    Is it in Weslaco?

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so ready for spring and sandels...love the aprons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your aprons are gorgeous! And my pic on the shoes are the ones with the cork wedge heel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved seeing the sandals, smiled immediately. How wonderful about your apron sells. yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yoli, love the sandals and the unique aprons! I'll bet you sell out again this year. Happy TT to you.

    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful aprons. Have fun at Onion Fest. I hope you and your sister sell a lot.

    Oh, I'm flip flop kinda girl myself.

    Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thurs. Please come by next week for another great party.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shoes, girl! And the aprons are beautiful. We're waiting on Spring also. The snow just melted this week. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete