Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Little Valentines



Potter Barn Kids

I have always tried to make Valentine's Day special for my kids.   We all love writing their Valentine's cards for school.  When they were younger we would get cute pencils and erasers.  There was always lots of candy lollipops and other treats.  Baking cookies is a part of our yearly traditions.  I feel that a house is best when something is baking in the over during the holidays.   My kids are teenagers now but I still get them something for Valentine's Day.  I will probably get my 15 year-old daughter a necklace, or anything jewelry (she love jewelry).  My 17 year old son is harder because what do you get a young man??  My daughter will probably take Valentine's cookies to school to share with her classmates.   Valentine's Day is fast approaching so I better start getting together their gifts.  Hope you have a great day!



TUESDAY BLOG HOPS

    
  
        





8 comments:

  1. I am officially following you! Please come visit my blog and follow me back~
    http://www.ssmandhersidekids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following The Small Town Mom! I am following you back :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out White Picket Fences.. Im following you back! Going to check out your aprons now!

    Kristin
    http://whitepicketfencesandabottleofwine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by during the blog hop! Your blog is great and I love the aprons! Here I am following you back :) I also grabbed your button ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yoli thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I love the picture you picked out from Pottery Barn. Isn't their stuff adorable? I cant wait for Little Bit to be big enough for us to make Valentines crafts together. My crafty little heart is all a twitter just thinking about it. Have a blessed week and a happy Valentines day!

    http://socialstudiesmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love PB!! Great blog! Loving these hops!

    Hop on by when you get a chance!

    xo - jami
    i m a g i n e

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from todays hop...I love your valentine plans! I think its an awesome opportunity to spread the love! I noticed you have an etsy shop...I feature etsy shops monthly w/ a feature post and an ad. feb features have already been selected but you can enter your etsy shop link for march on feb 14th when this month's features will be announced. Have I confused you? You check out the details at Undeserving Grace on my sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you make this holiday special for your kids. Those place settings are adorable!!
    Love your blog and posts!

    -Corina (http://moneymommablog.com/)

    ReplyDelete