I was reading in Marie Claire magazine to see what the hair trends are for 2011. Apparently volume hair is up, so tease to your heart's content. Remember the bouffant bee-hive? Also in style are big curls that are messy waves. I guess the toussel tresses are in which means I don't have to do much other than towel dry and go. Up-do's are pulled back sleek this year and with extra shine. A hot trend are woven locks and loose hair braids. They look casual, sexy, and so easy to do. Braids are worn to the side, laid back, or braided on top in a natural head band. The low pony tail is a huge hit on the fashion runways,just loosely gathered or twisted in place.
As for me, I have natural medium brown hair. I'm feeling blahhh about it right now, so I might get some high-lights. I usually blow-dry my hear with a large round brush and wear it down. Most of my life my hair has been medium to long in length. I have a lot of hair and I tend to over tease it...LOL.
Love these hair styles!
Friday Blog Hops
1. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
2. What are two foods you just can't eat? - shrimp, lobster
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind? - Tagalongs
4. How do you pamper yourself? Mani-Pedi
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it? Yoli