Thursday, June 14, 2012

Too Cute Tunics


 
I am in love with the gorgeous products at Crow's Nest Trading. They have unique quality home furnishings and women’s fashion for casual, western and southwestern lifestyles.  They capture the spirit of Old Mexico and Western Charm.  Their Native American inspiration items gives a peaceful charm to any home.  Here are a couple of tunics that are absolutely my favorite.  They are paired up with bold jewelry and belts.  This is my style, western senorita fashion.
 



 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is gorgeous I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat......can you purchase it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. very Nice Article and Pictures are very beautiful I forgot to mention last night Play bazaarthat I've nominated you to receive The Versatile Blogger award.Satta king



    ReplyDelete