Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happiness is a Choice


Happiness is a choice. Regardless of where you are in your life, there is at the very least a glimpse of happiness somewhere to be found.  God exists everywhere and his light reaches every corner of the universe and our soul.  He is love, he is joy, he is life.  To understand the meaning of happiness, one must simply look around us and within us.  This past weekend I was visiting my mother.  She is the woman I admire the most.  I have learned more from her than any other person in this world.  I still continue to learn from her every day through her examples, wisdom, and stories.  Here are pictures of her home where she lives with my sister.  I woke up early  Saturday morning and decided to caputre the peace I feel when I'm back home with my mother.  When I showed her the pictures I had taken, she had a wonderful story for each photo.  She knew every plant by heart and spoke about them like a mother watching her children grow.  The pets follower around and get excited to see her.  That is happiness!!  To love what God has created and honor it with care, that is God's happiness at work.



 
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely home and garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very Nice Article and Pictures are very beautiful I forgot to mention last night Play bazaarthat I've nominated you to receive The Versatile Blogger award.Satta king



    ReplyDelete