Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the SUPER DADS in my family. My brother is an awesome father and my brother-in-laws are amazing dads. You are loved, respected, and special.  Enjoy your day!!
 

Most of all, Happy Father's Day to my dad.  I just know that he is up in heaven looking over us.  Though he is gone from this world, I still feel his love and prayers for me.  I wish I could spend just one more day with him.  I would do more listening than talking.  He taught me so many things about life that I still use everyday.  His lessons shall transcend through generations.  I raised my kids with many of his teachings and beliefs.  I learned courage, honor, respect, and confidence from him.  I am blessed that God chose me to be my father's daughter.  I deeply admire his good works that so often went unnoticed and unappreciated.  Today I stand with pride in the legacy that my father left behind, a beautiful family and long lasting wisdom. 

I want you to know Dad that I'm doing well.  I'm happy and maturing with wisdom.  I have learned from so many mistakes and I have tried to be more forgiving like you.  I often tell my kids about your wise advise which helps carries us through this world.  I never told you enough that I loved you and time went so fast in the end.  Though I'm older, I will always be your little girl.  I miss you terribly but know that I will see you again some day.  I love you Dad.

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. very Nice Article and Pictures are very beautiful I forgot to mention last night Play bazaarthat I've nominated you to receive The Versatile Blogger award.Satta king



    ReplyDelete