Thursday, July 28, 2011

Visions of Fabric, Thread, and Smiles

I found this picture some time back and I wish I remember where I saw it so I could tell you.   It is a beautiful collage of sewing rooms that just make me smile.  Some women like jewelry, I happen to love sewing.  Each room is adorable and so well organized.  My dream house would definitely have a sewing room.  My sewing area at home is snuggled by dining/laundry/pantry area.  I'm in love with fabrics, thread, and colorful trims.  My ideal sewing room would have a large working table, several mannequins, a pretty sitting area, and a section for embellishing.  It would also have a technology section for my computer and a television for watching my designing shows.  My dream room would  have shelves of fabric bolts from the top fabric designers. The lighting would be have to be adjustable; bright for detailed projects and dim when I feel like cuddling up with a crafting magazine.  I can already hear the relaxation music in the background or the acoustic versions of Coffee Shop songs.  Oh my room would be so perfect.

 
 
Click on the picture to see more details.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    Thank you so much for linking up with me at "the perfect line". I hope you come by my blog this Saturday for my weekly Friends' Meetup Party where I show case all my new found friends. I'll be linking up with you too as a token of my gratitude. Oh, and don't forget to meet my Pick of the Week blogger. I try my best to highlight someone who is doing an awesome work in their space. Please join me in appreciating them. By the way, you have a new follower :)

    Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    the perfect line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures will make anybody smile. My sewing room looks like a garage now LOl

    Love your aprons and need to follow you around for a while

    janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS photos - I love it!! I love bright colors like that, my absolute favorite.

    I see that you're not only a Christian but a single momma. If you ever feel led to share a testimony with Baby Pickel (we help single moms in need - babypickel.wordpress.com) - please let me know. Would love to share your story with others!

    I'm a new follower - from Mehreen's Friend's Meetup Party! Hope you decide to follow me back, if ya like my blog that it..haha!

    Have an absolutely wonderful weekend dear!!

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life Life

    ReplyDelete