Friday, April 15, 2011

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

Do whatever it takes, just get back in the saddle!  It has been a rough week.  My grandfather passed away the first part of the week and I have been sick since Friday.   My grandparents passed away 6 months apart.  I know they are in heaven together!   As for me, I'm trying to keep positive even though I'm emotionally exhausted. I know I need to focus on the many good things in my life.  My daughter noticed I haven't blogged much this week, so here is my effort to cheer myself up. 

I love bridal websites and brides magazines. I'm a single mom and I'm in no rush to get married.  I'm patiently waiting for my Prince Charming.   I know he will come some day but for now my Cinderella fairytale is on "hold" until after my kids leave for college.  My son graduates high-school next month and my daughter will be in 11th grade this September.  I've heard it said that "Good Things Come to Those Who Wait".  Lets hope so!

    
   


2 comments:

  1. Lovely items, sorry to hear of your losses, hang in there, better days are ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have had a difficult week.
    Brides and bridal images are LOVELY, I agree!
    I like the flowers best of all.

    ReplyDelete