Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bold Spring Colors


Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"
~Robin Williams~

The tea kettle is always up to its neck in hot water,
yet it still sings!
~Author Unknown~

Earth laughs in flowers. 
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Tuesday Blog Hops

Totally Tuesday Blog Hop at Busy Mom's Tips   *   Tuesday Train at My Mad Mind
Follow Me Back Tuesday at Survey Junkie   *   To the Top Tuesday at One Little Mister
Good Friends Just Click at Mama Loves Her Bargains   *   Blog it Forward Tuesday at Sweep Tight
Follow Me Chickadee at The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom!   *   Ruby Tuesday at Work of a Poet
Sew Cute Tuesday at The Creative Itch Boutique   *   Mid Week Mingle at Give it to me Tara
Toot Your Horn Tuesday at Silly Little Sparrow   *   Tuesday Blog Trail at Six in the Nests


10 comments:

  1. I love your site! It's so beautiful! I'm your new follower from the Good Friends just Click blog hop!! I hope you'll hop over and follow me back!
    www.shopaholicmommy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, colorful spring post! Hugs from Katherine P.S> please stop by and enter my giveaway, you can enter to win a gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog. You sure have an eye for beauty!
    I'm a new follower. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love spring! You just can't help but smile when you see all those lovely bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bold spring colors!!! Have a great Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining GFJC! Hope to see you next Tuesday!! I am a follower

    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola- beautiful I LOVE ur site glad I found it through Just Friends Christina www.arizonafamilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new follower via GFC and Twitter. I found you through Follow Me, Chickadee! I hope you can stop by and check out my new blog and follow back.
    http://www.atthemapletable.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all those bright colors and quotes! I really love you blog name too because I love aprons! I found you by hopping here from Follow Me Back Tuesday.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining the Tuesday Train!

    The colors are gor-geous! Love the pink striped tablecloth.

    Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete