Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Colorful Kitchen

 
I wonder if a prettier kitchen will improve my cooking.  Most likely I will be more motivated to be creative.  Also, I would have all the gadgets and pans I could ever need.  Maybe fun and exciting people would come an visit me.  I truly believe the the kitchen is the heart of the home.  My kids and I have gather in the kitchen for meals on a regular basis.  It is where we laugh, talk, and I referee the occasional teen bickering...LOL.   In the kitchen is where I saw my kids grow-up, and now are cooking  many meals themselves.  The refrigerator is the "information-station" with calendars and notes posted.   We are leasing a duplex-house so I'm not in my dream  house yet.  I have all faith in God that soon I will have a place to call my own.  I really don't require much, just enough space to live creatively.  I look forward to a beautiful and colorful kitchen.  I love the Rachel Ray show because the colors in the kitchen are so bold and colorful.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment