Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's Official - My son is in College


 
It is official, my son moved into his dorm room yesterday.  We packed up his stuff in our vehicles and drove him to the university early Saturday morning.  He had several boxes of clothes, school supplies, and pantry items.  It took us about 3 hours to fully unpack and get him settled in.  Vinny's roommate is Edward, his parents where there too.  They are wonderful people and we are blessed to have them in our life.  Today we sent Vinny his first "care-package".  We missed him being home last night.  The house is a bit more quite.  I hope he is enjoying his time.  He has friends who moved in the same dorm and other who live at nearby dorms.  I'm also so happy that he will also get to hang out with his cousins who are also college students.  I'm so proud of my son.  I miss him but more than anything I want him to be happy.  He has all the tools to success and he has my constant prayers.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I’m on a blog hop and saw your blog and fell in love! I’m your newest follower. I would love you to check out my blog at http://thenummylittleblog.blogspot.com/ and follow me!
    Thanks! -Jilly-

    ReplyDelete