Friday, August 5, 2011

Forever 21

Can we really be Forever 21?   I would hope that part of us can be, like the spirit of youth that looks at life with excitement and curiosity.   Can it be possible to have an untainted view of relationships and a dreaded view of financial independence?  I hope for days with lighter loads and carefree joy.  Forever 21 can also have a fresh look on dreams and goals.  Much comes with maturity but sometimes more comes from youthful vision.  This weekend I'm going shopping with my daughter Gina, who is a high school junior.   She starts 11th grade in a few weeks.  We are headed to the mall early Saturday morning to shop at her favorite store, Forever 21.  The store has lots beautiful clothes and their prices are so affordable. I am enjoying this time with Gina so very much.  She is smart, respectful, and outgoing; and the older she gets the more we have good times shopping.  I love buying her clothes and accessories, and having "Girls Day" at the mall.  Fun, Fun, Fun!!


 



FRIDAY BLOG PARTIES
It's a Hodgepodge Friday 
Friday Blog Hop at Home Grown 
Blog Hop Friday at Chubby Cheek 
Friendly Friday at Thanks Mail Carrier
Following Friday at Lets Just Give it Away 
Friday Blog Hop at Momma to 3 Blessings
Follow Friday 40 and Over at Never Growing Old 
Social Parade Follow at Smart and Trendy Moms  
Boost My Blog Friday at Design it Chic
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi,
    New follower from the blog hop would love if you can follow me back :)
    http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.blogspot.com/
    P.S I LOVE forever 21

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to think we could be forever 21.....maybe I would actually step back and savor more of it.....instead of it flying by! and realizing it's 11 years later.....stopping by from the social parade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    Hoping by to say hi and to follow from the Boost my friday hop!

    I love forever 21! My hometown is TX!

    Angie
    http://ourlittleinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that store and can't wait till I can shop at stores like that for my two little ones. For now we will be at the children's place and gymboree. New follower from friendly friday. Hope you could visit my blog and follow back. tootsabellarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! Please follow back!
    http://ourjacobsenfamily.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *wave* I found you through blog hopping :-) I have never been in Forever 21 - but their stuff certainly looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Yoli!
    It's me, the long lost Heidi, just checking in for a quick hello!
    I, for one, am very glad to be over my 20's, but I'd be happy to have my 40's back!! Although I wouldn't trade my girls, or my experiences since then , I'd just enjoy my 40's body and matching line-free face!! But I agree that the wistful, hopeful, expectant feelings of our 20's are something special and I'm glad I can withness my daughter as she navigates her early 20's, taking me along for the ride.
    I am still not blogging, but waiting patiently for our rebuilding to begin. Maybe then I will have something interesting to share with my blogging friends, Until then, I hope you continue to greet each day with your wonderful, loving attitude!!
    xo
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete