Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Take a Stand in Style

These are stunning hair accessories.  They inspire romance and a daring spirit.  They are magical and whimsical.  To wear one is to say "Notice Me".  Adorned with stones and feather, a woman is sure to feel transformed back to an era of royalty like Egyptian goddesses.  Its amazing how easy we can change how we feel just by styling our hair.   It gives  us a classically beautiful profile and outlook.  It puts forward our inner beauty.  I will make a better effort at style my hair before I go to work.  I can't guarantee I will wear jewels on my hair but I will have a inner crown glowing bright.  Take a stand in style!


 
Wednesday Blog Hops 
 
Welcome Wednesday at Take it From Me
Follow Me Wednesday at 3 Four and Under

 
 






2 comments:

  1. They are all stunning!

    I am visiting from the Follow Me Wednesday linky at 3 Four and Under.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,am a new mom blogger and am really loving my progress.i must confess this are breath taking.Are they for sale?am really in love with this creativity.
    anyway am your newest follower from the hop.hope you visit me back.Thanks
    http://nzeremm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete