Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Inspiration

Get inspiration where you can.  Kelly Rae Roberts is a talented artist, author, and possibilitarian.  Here designs are gorgeous and inspiration.  The messages fit into most situations.  Her products are available in many boutiques and at her online store.  She has a lot of new goodies and super delightful winged hearts - everyday ornaments for your office, for your home, for your gift giving!  The new doll figures are adorable, and she also has iPad skins and iPhone skins ~ love it!!   Order you 2012 calendar early this year, and while you're shopping online be sure to check out the matching stationary products.   I have bought several of her products and have them in my office and home.  They remind me to focus and make me happy.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your art is very bright and carefree. The ladies are pretty and fashionable.

    ReplyDelete