Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Son


I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my son Vincent.  He turns 18 years old today.  Vinny will be graduating from high school in a few weeks and will be going to college at the University of Texas in Austin.  My son has been a blessing to me from God. It seems like it was just yesterday that he was born and I held him in my arms.  Vince was such a sweet boy when he was young and  now he has grown up to become a very responsible young man.  He is grounded in Christian faith and he is loved by so many family & friends.  Vinny is respectful and very intellegent, which gives me great hope for the future generation.  I am truly impressed by his courage and discipline.  I pray to God that Vinny continues on the right path in life and enjoys life as an adult.  God Bless You Vinny! 


2 comments:

  1. They grow up so quickly.... wishing him the best at UT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome young man. I hope he had a wonderful birthday, and you too, enjoyed it.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    Joni

    ReplyDelete