Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wednesday ~ Christmas Countdown with Megan

Welcome to Wednesday with the Apron Senorita. I'm still feeling under the weather. My cold/cough continues to worsen but my spirits are high. I want to intruduce you to Megan at Mommy Minded. She is having an fun filled Christmas Countdown for Reviews, Giveways, Recipes, Crafts. Be part of the excitement weekly, between September - Decemer. All you have to do is share your Christmas related blog link and Megan will show it off on her blog. Click on the pictures to sign up as a follower and to participate in her countdown. I want to give her a warm welcome, just like the ones I have been given so many times.
.
.
Christmas Ideas - Starting Early
My Wednesday Gratitude is for the memories that we create with family. I am blessed with 2 wonderful kids. We are very close to each other, especially since I'm a single parent. Baking during Christmas has been a tradition in my home. We started making Christmas cookies when my kids were very young. We also hosted Christmas cookie baking parties with my daughter's friends. I love the joy and smiles that kids get when they see their cookies baking and being decorated. Gather your family and friends, put on an apron, and start baking early this year.
.


Wednesday Blog Parties


6 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower from Welcome Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing all of the new creations!

    Have a great day!
    Shopper Gal
    http://www.shoppergal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do I start baking early, but I also start making any freezable appetizers for our Christmas Eve party. It really makes it so much easier when you've got things ready-to-go!
    I love the red lace on that apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, following you from welcome wedsnday blog hop:) I love your blog design. you can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds really neat..I'm gonna check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't remind me how close Christmas is..lol I LOVE that apron!


    I also wanted to let you know how much I love your blog (I collect vintage Aprons so your apron pics are an addiction..lol) so I chose you for a "lovely blog award". Just visit my blog to pick it up. :)

    http://txbramletts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, Yoli that's quite a list of Wed. parties!
    Thanks for including mine, I appreciate it!
    Hope you are feeling better soon. I had a similar bug that finally went away around day 18 or so. Bleh, not fun.
    My girls and I love to bake for the holidays, too. We start around the first week of Dec. and just keep going every day...so much fun but not too good for the waistline! I like to sample my work, if you know what I mean!
    xo
    Heidi
    \

    ReplyDelete