Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Territory Ahead

My teen kids are growing up so fast. My son is graduating from high school in May and leaving to college this summer. My daughter will be a junior in high school this fall and she is already getting letters from different colleges.  This is a wonderful and anxious time for all of us.  We are embarking on new adventrues.  The faith that has been our foundation is now the faith that gives us the courage to travel the territory ahead.




I wish all of you a wonderful journey to your territory ahead.  May you have a positive attitude, a sisterhood of support, a healthy diet to sustain you, radiant beauty, and inner peace.   Slow down to enjoy life, do things just for fun, and pamper yourself. 

Thursday Blog Hops




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful clothes! I love the aprons, also! New follower via thirsty thursday, hope you'll follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Slowing Down" part. :) The aprons are so unique. Great Job.

    Visiting from the 'Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop'.

    BOLD - The FREE E-zine for Blogging enthusiasts
    Colorcrazed Custom Fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sandals.. So cute. Thanks for stopping by for FMBT and following. I am now your newest follower.
    Stacy
    www.sjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through the blog hop and am your newest follower :)
    http://www.howtosurvivelifeinthesuburbs.com

    Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like my type of outfit.
    Love the shoes and tote.

    ReplyDelete