I'm really loving the basics colors for home designs by Ballard. Putting black and white against neutral colors creates a sophisticated and fresh look. When pairing black and white decor, it is best to gravitate toward creamy whites. It sets the perfect foundation for decorating with accent colors, or leaving it as a soothing atmosphere. Artfully arrange simple gray-tone knick-knacks or use beige-tone fabrics in the room. A neutral rug ties the look together without overwhelming the space. Soften the space by incorporating light-hearted floral arrangements. Decorate across time with vintage pieces, like hats or books. The most important thing to remember to create a room that you like and makes you smile. Start with the basics and forge your way from there.
1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? - I don't wear jewelry 24/7. I put it on only during the day.
2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? TWIRL - you have to twirl; feels authentic.
3. How many siblings do you have? I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. I love them all.
4. Were you named after anyone? I was named after a great-aunt but I use a nickname.
5. Coke or Pepsi? Coke, has to be DIET coke.