My daughter Gina will be 16 years old in a couple of months. She has a driver's permit but can't wait to get her full driver's license and her car. It seems like just yesterday she was my little princess running around in a ballet outfit. I'm so proud of Gina because she is respectful, very smart in school, and has a great heart. I'm truly enjoying my time with her. The older she is the more we have in common, like shopping, watching bridal shows on tv, and a good bowl of ice cream.
We are going shopping this weekend in Austin or San Antonio. There are several Francesca's stores in the area with adorable clothing and accessories for young women. Gina loves hats and looks so cute in them. Not all people look good in hats, trust me I've tried them on and they don't work for me...(LOL). I love my little princess Gina because she had grown in a fun shopping buddy.
Friday Blog Hops
1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is? Medium Brown
2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants? Taking my son to college.
3. What is your favorite meal to cook? - Authentic Mexican Food
4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous? - Yes, manners are important.
5. How did you meet your best friend? - Family, they are my sisters.