Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday Blahhhhs

The winter blues are here and I know exactly why.  I managed to over eat without measure and now I'm feeling blahhh about myself.  It is something that I know is in my control but sometimes things are easier said than done.  Oh let me tell you, I have a million reasons for not being better about it.  The main excuse I use is that I'm a single mom working extra long hours so I'm too busy to grocery shop and cook, and drive-thru fast food is convenient....blah, blah, blah. Bottom line is that I'm not living up to my potential.  It all starts one step at time, and for me it means making improvements slowly and rationally.  I live in a beautiful town with gorgeous areas so I have started walking.  I bought healthier food to keep in my office since I work such long hours.  My kids loaded up with iPod with great music and books for me to enjoy.  It motivates me and keeps me upbeat.  There is so much to life that I don't want to miss out on.

  

TUESDAY BLOG HOPS

    


2 comments:

  1. I am blog hopping today. Hope you will stop by either or both of my blogs and follow.

    Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Have a very blessed Tuesday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came by to see if you still have your Etsy shop going. I am trying to add a page to my site that list my followers shops. So hope you don't mind me putting yours on the list
    Happy New Year
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete