Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Amanda Peet

Actress Amanda Peet is having a birthday today.  She was in the movie Something's Gotta Give, one of most favorite movies.  I can watch the movie over and over.  I adore the house decor and the romance.  The movie inspires me to want to learn French.  I love how they briefly talk French in the movie.  The house is amazing and has so many cozy corners.  The kitchen is awesome!!!   I would love to cook there and create gorgeous dinners for friends.  Ahhh, the romance.  A girl can dream.  Would I choose the hot looking young doctor or the accomplished older man....hummmm?   I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! 



Warm Spinach Salad With Grilled Sausage

Ingredients
4 Italian sausages (about 1 pound)   *   8 plum tomatoes, cut in half crosswise
1 onion, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rings   *   4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and pepper   *   3 bunches spinach, thick stems removed (about 8 cups)
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar   *   1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard


 Tuesday Friends






7 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower from today's Blog Hop!! Find me here - www.marvelousmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yoli! I love that recipe! Looks delish! That kitchen is definitely to die for. Awesome and I would love to cook in it as well. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never actually seen that movie...time to check it out!
    I'm a new follower from TFMB.

    http://www.betteronabudget.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Your newest follower from FMBT, hope you will follow me back here@ Step It Up!

    Jijie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that movie! I am a big Diane Keaton fan. That house is to die for... and on the ocean to boot! Fabulous!
    Gwenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm your newest follower! Come check out my blog at: http://itsakeeper.wordpress.com/. I hope you'll subscribe to my blog too!


    Have a great day!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower from the Tues's Blog Hops...Happy Thurs.
    DiapersintheDesert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete