There are so many different ways to get spiritually fed. A couple of years ago my sister Jessica introduced me to Proverbs 31 Ministries. It is one of my sources of daily spiritual bread. Proverbs 31 Ministries' mission is to "bring God’s peace, perspective, and purpose to today’s busy woman". I am one of those "busy women" who needs words of wisdom to help me improve myself and get right with God. I receive their Daily Devotions via email and it is amazing how God speaks to me directly to me. The readings always seem to apply to some part of my life. I encourage you to sign up!
The Seven Principles of the Proverbs 31 Woman
- Pursues an ongoing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Loves, honors, and greatly enriches the life of her husband, encouraging and supporting his leadership within his family and his church.
- Nurtures the next generation, shaping and molding the children who will one day define who we are as a community and as a nation.
- Creates a warm and loving environment for family and friends.
- Is a faithful steward of the time and money God has entrusted to her.
- Speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction as she encourages others and develops godly friendships.
- Shares the love of Christ by extending her hands to help the poor and opening her arms to the needy.